Thursday, December 8, 2011

SLAMS HEAD ON DESK really people? GoldBB? PussyBB? AssBB? TitsBB? dance for us BB? 

Ok so enough is enough and Im pulling in the reins. Has no one noticed in gold chat you are not getting a personalized show?

When I do hold one it is on my terms. The gold chat is no longer appreciated by members that enjoy private chats cam2cam and phone. I will still do them, on my terms. The past few nights I have had nothing but beggars. Tonight I decided to stick with my ballers...privates. TY GENTLEMEN I love all my fans and I do not mind doing gold chat as long as it is filled and only 1 request per person....

Lets break it down for ya....
I am one of the few models that does
ANAL
ATM
DP
BIG TOYS
TALK AS DIRTY AS YOU WANT
FETISHES OF ALL VARIETIES
JIZZ SHOWS
PHONE
I AM NEVER ON MUTE
I HARDLY BLOCK PEOPLE
So if it is wondered why Erika has been A BITCH it is because ERIKA knows she is worth more than beggars. Men love to hang out in free chat..WOW and my favorite question is "Baby do you want to go private"?
THAT IS THE MOST IGNORANT QUESTION I HAVE EVER HEARD.

Im not sure what kind of models have hit the scene but Im not one of them. 

This is your Lamborghini and if you can not handle the payments do not drop in and look because I hate being stared at and questioned about my rates. If you cant afford the car, dont TRY to test drive it for free.

I say what is on my mind and Im sure most of you ignore it. 
SAY SOMETHING TO ME....

love Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment