Thursday, February 9, 2012

EXCUSE ME I have something to say

EXCUSE ME LADIES I AM A PUBLIC PERSONALITY!

Anyone can find information on a person. There is a wiki page on me, Im stream cam sites, I Twister and utilize Facebook as well as blogging.

Dirt? Public Record's Baby doll.....Public Records...Do you have one?;)

Are you ready to be sued for slander? I am fully aware.

I don't understand your obsession with me and I will say NOW it has become a real wonder what your mental stability is? The paranoia you have is a mental issue. The people like you that go untreated will continue to progress until is treatment is done. (Can you tell I have ha d to play this in court~ same  song and dance from my X's present wife)

Write a blog about me baby. Send me clients.

If you blog shit about my family IM COMING DOWN ON YOU LIKE THE HAND OF GOD.

THIS IS NO LONGER A JOKE. PETTY MINDLESS HIGH SCHOOL PLAY, YOU HAVE ROLLED INTO THE BIG LEAGUES. WE PLAY IN SUITS, TIES, COURT ROOMS AND I HAVE NEVER LOST A CASE THAT DEALS WITH HARASSMENT IN ANY SHAPE OR FORM.



No comments:

Post a Comment