Sunday, November 13, 2011

New Agenda

This is my Agenda since there are so many request...
1. Videos for sale ~custom
2. ALL OF MY ITEMS ARE FOR SALE ;)
3.EVERY WEEK THE XXX PICS ON HTTP://ERIKAXSTACY.COM ARE UPDATED.
I plan to provide this site with videos and clips from live cam shows. http://erikaxstacy.com and any fan that wants a special video or make a cam date who has special request please email me. I love interacting with you guys and none of my fans have ever done me wrong.
This blog will continue to stay as you guys know I do enjoy writing and I don't get to interact with all of you.
All my fans can contact me via email @ http://erikaxstacy.info and I will happily respond.

All my fans and followers know this is a page I am building myself so I have put a lot of thought into what I want to offer you guys.
I'm camming every night almost ,I love it. You can always catch my cam. We all know who my favorite is.
There is so much to come out of this site and a lot of improvements are needed but it is up and running.
I love all you guys ~ Thankyou for your support on my freat days and Thankyou for support on my not so great days. Sometimes I think I couldnt have done it without my fans backing me from Facebook Twitter and previous cam sites I have been affiliated with.
MANY MANY KISSES ~ Love Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment